Sunday, November 26, 2006

Next Gen

It's cold out. The snow has finaly arrived and nothing screams winter indoor fun than playing with the Nintendo Wii and X-Box 360. Kat and I are geared up big time for those weather blues, we just got Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii and Gun for the 360 but I haven't been able to touch either... I'm sadly at work. So, portable gaming and magazine reading are my leisures.

On the portable side, I realy hope Nintendo releases the MP3 player and Opera Web Browser for DS in North America. They were both released in Japan and Europe but we haven't heard a squeek about it here. Hmmm... Get on that Nintendo.

The latest issue of Nintendo Power arrived in my mailbox a few days ago and once again, the magazine is fantastic. I just picked up the latest EGM today. They redesigned the magazine to coincide with the recent console launches. I haven't picked up an issue in 6 months until now and I have to say I'm pleasently surprised. The redesign reminds me of the legendary Next-Gen Magazine. Very nice.

The Japanese Wii launch is approaching T closer and closer. So here ya go homes...

Kelley's Wii Number - 6946 7122 2975 1404

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home