Let's Get This Party Started
Time to fire up this blog once again!
The last Lucasfilm/Lucasarts video game project that was considered official Star Wars canon was "Shadows of The Empire". It offered insight in the movie saga, taking place inbetween episodes V and VI. The game was a mixture of vehicle and 1st/3rd person perspective shooter levels. Right off the bat, you were in the heat of battle on Hoth and the game never slowed down. The game was an Nintedo 64 console exclusive. Sometime later, a PC version came out. Personaly, I had a blast with the game. It was one of my favourites and I played it non-stop.
Today, the excitement returns with a new project "Force Unleashed". Taking place inbetween episodes III and IV, the game looks so damn exciting. It's being developed for every platform and handheld imaginable. I believe a Commodore 64 edition is being worked on as we speak.
Thus, I present to you some awsome documentaries on the game's development. This is very exciting. I hope it ends up being fantastic!
The last Lucasfilm/Lucasarts video game project that was considered official Star Wars canon was "Shadows of The Empire". It offered insight in the movie saga, taking place inbetween episodes V and VI. The game was a mixture of vehicle and 1st/3rd person perspective shooter levels. Right off the bat, you were in the heat of battle on Hoth and the game never slowed down. The game was an Nintedo 64 console exclusive. Sometime later, a PC version came out. Personaly, I had a blast with the game. It was one of my favourites and I played it non-stop.
Today, the excitement returns with a new project "Force Unleashed". Taking place inbetween episodes III and IV, the game looks so damn exciting. It's being developed for every platform and handheld imaginable. I believe a Commodore 64 edition is being worked on as we speak.
Thus, I present to you some awsome documentaries on the game's development. This is very exciting. I hope it ends up being fantastic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home