It's A Start
If you're new to YouTube, I'll give you 2 pieces of advice before you start dreamin' about posting tons and tons of awesome or shitty videos on it.
Number 1 - Your video can not exceed 10 minutes in length. I learned this the hard way.
Number 2 - Your original video file can not exceed 100 megabytes. Again, I learned this the hard way.
Oh well, these are just baby steps to get Tyler and I out on the Internets. I've posted an mp3 audio file of our latest show. I have a great video podcast edition of the show sitting right now on my computer but it won't see the light of day on YouTube.
I expect we'll record future shows in 10 minute chunks, broken by the content of the segment and then we can provide the best of both worlds. An audio and video edition of the program.
To get you pumped, here is the intro for the podcast. Animated and edited by me and featuring some sweet drawn versions of us by Tyler.
Enjoy!
Number 1 - Your video can not exceed 10 minutes in length. I learned this the hard way.
Number 2 - Your original video file can not exceed 100 megabytes. Again, I learned this the hard way.
Oh well, these are just baby steps to get Tyler and I out on the Internets. I've posted an mp3 audio file of our latest show. I have a great video podcast edition of the show sitting right now on my computer but it won't see the light of day on YouTube.
I expect we'll record future shows in 10 minute chunks, broken by the content of the segment and then we can provide the best of both worlds. An audio and video edition of the program.
To get you pumped, here is the intro for the podcast. Animated and edited by me and featuring some sweet drawn versions of us by Tyler.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home