The week that wasn't
So I don't work this week. And what games were to launch this week? Little Big Planet and Rock Band 2. What a glorious week I was to have.
Except not.
Little Big Planet got delayed. And Rock Band 2 is no where to be found. All sold out.
Well crap. There goes my dream week.
And just a weird observation: Rock Band 2 was released on the 360 last month, but I saw it nowhere. Until this month. Until the release of the PS3 version. What is up with that?
Except not.
Little Big Planet got delayed. And Rock Band 2 is no where to be found. All sold out.
Well crap. There goes my dream week.
And just a weird observation: Rock Band 2 was released on the 360 last month, but I saw it nowhere. Until this month. Until the release of the PS3 version. What is up with that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home