Saturday, February 28, 2009

Burnout

Burnout Paradise is a year old, but it is also as new as last week. They keep on adding content! Most of which I have downloaded. Most of which I have enjoyed. But it wasn't until today that I started to dig in to what has been there from the start: the online.

Holy Good God the online in Burnout is awesome. It does a fantastic job of teaching you the map, getting you well versed in what is where. I never knew where the hell the airfield was until today. The airfield is tonnes of fun.

And there are so many options! Races, Rages, Freeburn Challenges. Oh the freeburn challenges! They range from something easy like drifting (any drifting at all) to drifting thousands of meters whilst avoiding other cars. From jumping (any jumping at all) to jumping over bridges and colliding with someone jumping the other way. Or you can just cruise.

Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home