What Kelley Be Playin'
Burnout Legends on my PSP. That's about it. Is it awesome? Hell yeah! It's never a drag and never pisses you off. There's never a damn boring moment. I love how the game constantly rewards you with new tracks and cars. I hope to hell it'll be on the PSN October 1st with the big PSP GO launch. It'd go nice alongside with Gran Turismo. ;)
I recently did a few network purchases. The PlayStation 1 classic Medal of Honor Underground which is a damn great game. There wasn't a great bunch of FPS for Sony's first console, the best will always be the Medal of Honor series from EA. If you don't own them, they're worth 6 bucks a pop and the AI in these games are a hell of a lot better than Frontline. What the hell went wrong with that game anyway?
Finally, Super Star Wars hit the Wii's Virtual Console. Great game! It's worth 800 Wii points. Damn I hate the way you have to purchase Wii points in big chunks. Pisses me off. I wish you could just by the title, specifically like on the PSN. Now I have left overs points and I can't even purchase a friggin' title with. Great job Nintendo.
I recently did a few network purchases. The PlayStation 1 classic Medal of Honor Underground which is a damn great game. There wasn't a great bunch of FPS for Sony's first console, the best will always be the Medal of Honor series from EA. If you don't own them, they're worth 6 bucks a pop and the AI in these games are a hell of a lot better than Frontline. What the hell went wrong with that game anyway?
Finally, Super Star Wars hit the Wii's Virtual Console. Great game! It's worth 800 Wii points. Damn I hate the way you have to purchase Wii points in big chunks. Pisses me off. I wish you could just by the title, specifically like on the PSN. Now I have left overs points and I can't even purchase a friggin' title with. Great job Nintendo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home