Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DIzzy.

So yesterday was odd. I woke up and then took a nap. During that nap I had a dream. In that dream I got dizzy. I woke up dizzy. I stayed dizzy for the rest of the day. Like, really dizzy. That's never happened before.

So I didn't do my EA Sports Active More Workouts workout. I would have fallen over. Repeatedly.

Plus, since I am a gamer, I am always interested in how games work. I haven't missed a workout in two weeks, I wanted to see what happens when you miss a workout. Not much, as it turns out.

I missed my workout yesterday but today is a 'rest day' so I figured I could just make up my lost day today. I figured wrong. Yesterday's workout is lost to me forever. I cannot do it. I can do tomorrow's workout today, but I cannot do the workout I missed.

That is stupid. That is moronic. That is base level WTF. This is not a gym, the is not real life. This is a game. I should be able to play the game the way I want.

This is something that happens. Life happens. People are going to miss a workout from time to time. Don't punish them for that. If you punish people for not playing your game the way you want them to play it they won't play your game at all.

This applies to most of the game. When you start the game, you set when you want to work out. You set your schedule. And then it is set. If you try it out for a week and find out it doesn't really fit your schedule, you are boned. You can't change it. Because why would anyone want that option.

Why would anyone want the option to not use the nunchuck and just use two Wii-motes? Get rid of that annoying tether, that annoying chord that just gets in the way. Wii Play is the best selling game OF ALL TIME, let's assume most Wii owners have at least two Wii-motes.

There is a profound lack of thought put into these games that really pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home