A Whole Lotta Killin, Not All That Thrillin
I grabbed the DLC for Assassin's Creed 2. I did that so I can tell you that you don't need to do the same. It's like Assassin's Creed 2 but less good. There are escort missions. Your escorts are not all that smart. Sometimes they wander off so you can't protect them and they get stabbed a whole bunch.
Then you rescue a couple kids and shank a couple dudes. Then it is over. Total play time? Less than an hour. And that's counting the three or four times the people I was supposed to protect forgot that they needed protection. That is not all that long. This DLC is pretty cheap, but I would just wait until all the DLC gets sold in a bundle. Because you know that's going to happen.
I also downloaded the character pack for Uncharted 2. Then I realized most of my Uncharted 2 online time is spent in co-operative play so these skins were kind of a waste of money. But playing online rekindled my Uncharted love so I went back and got all the trophies save for two: beat on Crushing and the platinum. Crushing scares me somewhat. Mainly for the last boss. He wasn't fun on Hard, I have to imagine the fun decreasing even more on Crushing.
But it will happen. It will.
Then you rescue a couple kids and shank a couple dudes. Then it is over. Total play time? Less than an hour. And that's counting the three or four times the people I was supposed to protect forgot that they needed protection. That is not all that long. This DLC is pretty cheap, but I would just wait until all the DLC gets sold in a bundle. Because you know that's going to happen.
I also downloaded the character pack for Uncharted 2. Then I realized most of my Uncharted 2 online time is spent in co-operative play so these skins were kind of a waste of money. But playing online rekindled my Uncharted love so I went back and got all the trophies save for two: beat on Crushing and the platinum. Crushing scares me somewhat. Mainly for the last boss. He wasn't fun on Hard, I have to imagine the fun decreasing even more on Crushing.
But it will happen. It will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home