Assassin's Creed Trophyhood
75%
There are ten mulitplayer trophies, two of which are silver. I don't know if I'm ever going to get those. I am one flag short of collecting all the collectibles in the game. Wait, I ain't found all of subject 16's puzzle video things either. But as I mentioned in my review, I spent most of my game just goofing off and exploring and collecting. If you just blazed through the story, your trophy collection might be slightly more anemic. Also, if you rush thru the game you may miss the fact that you can find an artifact in 2012. I missed it too. Get out of that animus every once in a while, stretch your damn legs.
So yeah, you get a decent amount of trophies for just playing through the game, and with just a little extra effort after the game is done, you can bump that up even more.
There are ten mulitplayer trophies, two of which are silver. I don't know if I'm ever going to get those. I am one flag short of collecting all the collectibles in the game. Wait, I ain't found all of subject 16's puzzle video things either. But as I mentioned in my review, I spent most of my game just goofing off and exploring and collecting. If you just blazed through the story, your trophy collection might be slightly more anemic. Also, if you rush thru the game you may miss the fact that you can find an artifact in 2012. I missed it too. Get out of that animus every once in a while, stretch your damn legs.
So yeah, you get a decent amount of trophies for just playing through the game, and with just a little extra effort after the game is done, you can bump that up even more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home