I Want Money, Damnit!
I haven't yet bought that Yoshi DS game. And that bothers me. I won't be able to pick up that Pac DS game right at launch either. Grr. Stupid lack of money.
In other news, Minnish Cap is a pretty good Zelda game. I should review it or something.
Maybe I should add Rumble Roses to the list of games to play when I get home. I don't want to forget about it. I must buy it when I get home. But then I'd have to buy a PS2. I'm not going to buy a new PS2, Sony doesn't deserve any more money from me, but PS2's are so frail that I don't feel comfortable buying a used one.
In other news, Minnish Cap is a pretty good Zelda game. I should review it or something.
Maybe I should add Rumble Roses to the list of games to play when I get home. I don't want to forget about it. I must buy it when I get home. But then I'd have to buy a PS2. I'm not going to buy a new PS2, Sony doesn't deserve any more money from me, but PS2's are so frail that I don't feel comfortable buying a used one.

1 Comments:
What I hate about the whole change in video games Tyler is the controllers.
Why does ever game now make me use the 2 joy sticks to move a person within the game.I just want to add my 2 cent to your blog I Want Money, Damnit!. Anyway take care also visit my site used game systems .Time to game on !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home