It's A Me Wario!
Yo T!
How are things treatin' you out in the far East? Did you see that final (ya, right...) Godzilla flick directed by Versus and MGS: Twin Snakes guy Ryuhei Kitamura?
Me? We'll you'll be happy to know I picked up WarioWare Touched for the DS and man does it rock! Lots and lots of fun! Can't... Stop... Playing... WarioWare... Addicted... Doh...
So news has hit the net that SONY is going to fix that damned SQUARE button on their PSPs. Hmmm... Let's see battery life extended. Square button fixed. Damn this machine is sounding good. The only problem I have, like Tyler, is money. I don't have enough money to support so many systems and so many portables. So alas, I'll be skipping the PSP launch with it's massive $300+Canadian price plus you know there will be those damn inevitable PSP breakdowns that will plague the hardware.
I'm not bothered by it all. We've now passed the DS launch and now entering the 1st generation titles such as Rayman DS, Pac'n Roll, Pokemon Dash, Pac Pix and Yoshi Touch and Go. So Nintendo's got my money for a long time.
As for rare games in Japan? Hell yeah, there is one title that pops in my mind if you could hunt down. SONIC JAM for the SEGA SATURN. As you know, the Saturn sucked here in North Amercia. A number of excellent titles from Japan never made it here because of Sega's stupid internal managment bitch battles (can you say Grandia and Dead or Alive *sniff*). Alas, I'd love to ge ahold of SONIC JAM, a compilation of Sonic Team's classic 16-bit Genesis titles for the Saturn which included goodies such as music and TV commercials. The real cool part of the game is that it is the first title Sonic Team used to test out the uncharted realm of Sonic 3-D. You navigate the entire "menu" in a full Green Hill Zone world as Sonic, running around, collecting rings and jumpin' and all that crazy fun.
So it looks like in Japan that the DS will be released in four colours soon - Black, Blue, Pink and White. Sweet! I hope these DS's hit North America.
Take care out there in Japan T!
How are things treatin' you out in the far East? Did you see that final (ya, right...) Godzilla flick directed by Versus and MGS: Twin Snakes guy Ryuhei Kitamura?
Me? We'll you'll be happy to know I picked up WarioWare Touched for the DS and man does it rock! Lots and lots of fun! Can't... Stop... Playing... WarioWare... Addicted... Doh...
So news has hit the net that SONY is going to fix that damned SQUARE button on their PSPs. Hmmm... Let's see battery life extended. Square button fixed. Damn this machine is sounding good. The only problem I have, like Tyler, is money. I don't have enough money to support so many systems and so many portables. So alas, I'll be skipping the PSP launch with it's massive $300+Canadian price plus you know there will be those damn inevitable PSP breakdowns that will plague the hardware.
I'm not bothered by it all. We've now passed the DS launch and now entering the 1st generation titles such as Rayman DS, Pac'n Roll, Pokemon Dash, Pac Pix and Yoshi Touch and Go. So Nintendo's got my money for a long time.
As for rare games in Japan? Hell yeah, there is one title that pops in my mind if you could hunt down. SONIC JAM for the SEGA SATURN. As you know, the Saturn sucked here in North Amercia. A number of excellent titles from Japan never made it here because of Sega's stupid internal managment bitch battles (can you say Grandia and Dead or Alive *sniff*). Alas, I'd love to ge ahold of SONIC JAM, a compilation of Sonic Team's classic 16-bit Genesis titles for the Saturn which included goodies such as music and TV commercials. The real cool part of the game is that it is the first title Sonic Team used to test out the uncharted realm of Sonic 3-D. You navigate the entire "menu" in a full Green Hill Zone world as Sonic, running around, collecting rings and jumpin' and all that crazy fun.
So it looks like in Japan that the DS will be released in four colours soon - Black, Blue, Pink and White. Sweet! I hope these DS's hit North America.
Take care out there in Japan T!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home