Don't Be Pimpin'!!!!
I figured Japan is Nintendo heaven.
As for the PSP, I'm the only one who owns one. I don't know a single person who owns one or is planning to get one. Funny thing is that sales for the Sony "portable" and it's softare have slimmed down on both continents.
I've noticed a hell of alot of special DS's out in Japan. Very sweet! Especialy that whole summer Mario line that's arriving soon. Damn you Japan! I wants that cool blue Yoshi DS! Argh!!!! We finaly got our first alternative colour to platinum, a dark water blue. You know who's blue... so there's a distinct possibility I might obtain one of those very soon. Should go nice with Sonic Rush! Hell yeah, beyatch! ;)
Advent Rising has been added to da list so word out.
So I got's to know... What are your thoughts on the Revolution? The GameBoy Micro? DS's free online gaming network?
Word to ya mutha. Oh yeah and go play your Nintendogs. Blah-blah! Look at me I'm Tyler! Blah-blah! I gets to play cool games long before Kel and Kat. Blah-blah!
Peace.
As for the PSP, I'm the only one who owns one. I don't know a single person who owns one or is planning to get one. Funny thing is that sales for the Sony "portable" and it's softare have slimmed down on both continents.
I've noticed a hell of alot of special DS's out in Japan. Very sweet! Especialy that whole summer Mario line that's arriving soon. Damn you Japan! I wants that cool blue Yoshi DS! Argh!!!! We finaly got our first alternative colour to platinum, a dark water blue. You know who's blue... so there's a distinct possibility I might obtain one of those very soon. Should go nice with Sonic Rush! Hell yeah, beyatch! ;)
Advent Rising has been added to da list so word out.
So I got's to know... What are your thoughts on the Revolution? The GameBoy Micro? DS's free online gaming network?
Word to ya mutha. Oh yeah and go play your Nintendogs. Blah-blah! Look at me I'm Tyler! Blah-blah! I gets to play cool games long before Kel and Kat. Blah-blah!
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home