He's Back!
The last big Sonic launch was in February 2004. 2 titles were released, Sonic Heroes (GC, X-Box & PS2) and Sonic Battle (GBA). Zoom forward to November 2005 and we got to killer titles in the form of Shadow The Hedgehog (GC, X-Box & PS2) and Sonic Rush (NDS).
If you've read the blog or visited the Stuffs site for some time then you've come to an understanding that Kelley loves all that is the blue hedgehog. Yes, I love Shadow even though it's taking a hell of a critical beating from various journalistic sources. Hmmm... The confusion seems to stem from the fact that it is intitled "Shadow The Hedgehog" and not "Sonic The Hedgehog". Many were expecting a "Sonic" title but infact are experiencing something a little different. I wasn't confused, I mean the title kinda hinted at it. Hmm...
On the otherside, Sonic Rush is experiencing phenominal reviews. If you don't own a Sonic title then this is the one. If you own a DS then you must own Sonic Rush. Damn, this game is a hell of alot of fun to play and controls like a dream. What a blast! The graphics are phenominal. There are moments, especialy the 3-D boss levels you swear you're playing a 128-bit console title. The production value is stellar from animation to sound and music. This title is spectacular and is my favourite NDS title, period.
November is Christmas time my friends. 2 new Sonic titles. Pac-Man World 3. Mario Kart DS. What can I say but this is awsome stuff dudes!
If you've read the blog or visited the Stuffs site for some time then you've come to an understanding that Kelley loves all that is the blue hedgehog. Yes, I love Shadow even though it's taking a hell of a critical beating from various journalistic sources. Hmmm... The confusion seems to stem from the fact that it is intitled "Shadow The Hedgehog" and not "Sonic The Hedgehog". Many were expecting a "Sonic" title but infact are experiencing something a little different. I wasn't confused, I mean the title kinda hinted at it. Hmm...
On the otherside, Sonic Rush is experiencing phenominal reviews. If you don't own a Sonic title then this is the one. If you own a DS then you must own Sonic Rush. Damn, this game is a hell of alot of fun to play and controls like a dream. What a blast! The graphics are phenominal. There are moments, especialy the 3-D boss levels you swear you're playing a 128-bit console title. The production value is stellar from animation to sound and music. This title is spectacular and is my favourite NDS title, period.
November is Christmas time my friends. 2 new Sonic titles. Pac-Man World 3. Mario Kart DS. What can I say but this is awsome stuff dudes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home