Bits of Pieces
Something I meant to mention when I mentioned all the cheap games I bought: the XBox 360 is cheaper here than in Canada. It depends on what shop you go to but you usually only pay 480 instead of 499. And there's no tax on that. And you get a free game. Pretty good deal. Except for that whole region encoding thing. Dang.
And Nintendo had 9 out of the top ten selling games in last week's Famitsu. And more than half of the top 30. Mainly cuz of the DS. That thing is crazy popular here.
Speaking of the DS, the wireless here ain't working as well as we would like. We ain't gonna get the dongle cuz we want wireless damnit. Stupid wireless.
And Nintendo had 9 out of the top ten selling games in last week's Famitsu. And more than half of the top 30. Mainly cuz of the DS. That thing is crazy popular here.
Speaking of the DS, the wireless here ain't working as well as we would like. We ain't gonna get the dongle cuz we want wireless damnit. Stupid wireless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home