16 Bucks?
16 Bucks? Like Holy Shit Man! That was my last sub meal at Subway.
I just picked up Namco's Dig Dug: Digging Strike, great stuff! Wanna get Half-Life 2 very, very soon for the boX. I can't wait for Metroid Prime Hunters to come out and play with ya T. I hope they release a killer DS bundle for that!
So wireless soon? Excellent! Let the goodtimes begin!
Oh and BTW, the latest episode of Stuffs is up at the radio site. Episode 9 featuring T!
I just picked up Namco's Dig Dug: Digging Strike, great stuff! Wanna get Half-Life 2 very, very soon for the boX. I can't wait for Metroid Prime Hunters to come out and play with ya T. I hope they release a killer DS bundle for that!
So wireless soon? Excellent! Let the goodtimes begin!
Oh and BTW, the latest episode of Stuffs is up at the radio site. Episode 9 featuring T!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home