Wi-Fi Time
Yo to the T out in the East!
You're still not online? Bummer... That Wireless Router you two have I guess will never be a go.
Yo! Go pick up one of them Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector things. I got one dude, you remember it. It rocks! At least it's a cheap-azz "hold me over" until you guys get the router goin'.
Come on man. I wants to race with ya and Kat wants to get back into your village.
You're still not online? Bummer... That Wireless Router you two have I guess will never be a go.
Yo! Go pick up one of them Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector things. I got one dude, you remember it. It rocks! At least it's a cheap-azz "hold me over" until you guys get the router goin'.
Come on man. I wants to race with ya and Kat wants to get back into your village.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home