Like a Man
It's true. Kel did indeed have a bit of a run of goodness. And I had a run of the opposite. But I still had an awesome time. That's the sign of a good game. Or good friends or both.
The only bad thing to come of the big game meet with K and K is that I've got this stupid little cat in my town now, crying and wanting to see it's mommy. It seems the only way to get rid of the stupid thing is to connect with Kath again. Locally. That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Unless y'all wanna fly out here and help a brother out.
The only bad thing to come of the big game meet with K and K is that I've got this stupid little cat in my town now, crying and wanting to see it's mommy. It seems the only way to get rid of the stupid thing is to connect with Kath again. Locally. That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Unless y'all wanna fly out here and help a brother out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home