Nintendo Holiday Vibe 2005
Yo T!
So you gots Animal Crossing DS... Good! Get your NINTENDO WI-FI on the go and give us some friend codes! Especialy for Kathy, who's dying to buddy up with someone on Animal Crossing DS.
Yes, I have Animal Crossing DS. Plus, Mario Kart DS, Sonic Rush and Metroid Prime Pinball. I just received Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time as an early X-Mas gift. I'm lost to that game at the moment, it's phenominal. I love the Mario RPGs, they're my favourite role playing experiences to date. Great stuff! So that's why I've neglected my little town of PacLand within the Animal Crossing virtual world.
Life continues forward and much celebration will be had once T arrives back in Canada. Plus we've got plans for a huge radio show for the T comeback special which will rock all yo's worlds!
Yo T, you'll be pleased to hear that I'm listening to the The Legend of Zelda: Orcarnia of Time soundtrack performed by The Hyrule Symphony as I write this. Awsome stuff. It's super crunk!
Hmmm... Now back to battlin' with the baby Mario's. Man I love Nintendo at Christmas Time.
So you gots Animal Crossing DS... Good! Get your NINTENDO WI-FI on the go and give us some friend codes! Especialy for Kathy, who's dying to buddy up with someone on Animal Crossing DS.
Yes, I have Animal Crossing DS. Plus, Mario Kart DS, Sonic Rush and Metroid Prime Pinball. I just received Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time as an early X-Mas gift. I'm lost to that game at the moment, it's phenominal. I love the Mario RPGs, they're my favourite role playing experiences to date. Great stuff! So that's why I've neglected my little town of PacLand within the Animal Crossing virtual world.
Life continues forward and much celebration will be had once T arrives back in Canada. Plus we've got plans for a huge radio show for the T comeback special which will rock all yo's worlds!
Yo T, you'll be pleased to hear that I'm listening to the The Legend of Zelda: Orcarnia of Time soundtrack performed by The Hyrule Symphony as I write this. Awsome stuff. It's super crunk!
Hmmm... Now back to battlin' with the baby Mario's. Man I love Nintendo at Christmas Time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home