Monday, November 03, 2008

LittleBigPlanet - The YouTube For The Game World

I've kept saying that for a long time, LittleBigPlanet will be a huge content provider for would be game developers as YouTube is for film addicts. Mark my words, that was the aim of the developers. Give people the right tools and you'll start exploring some of the best and worst gaming experiences ever. The game and it's set of easy development tools will have you playing forever, that is until the sequel comes out. I just had to share a couple of videos for all you out there.

Like Tyler, I loved the opening video. It's awesome and sets the stage for some great times ahead. It's magical stuff baby!



What can I say? Wow! I found this little gem at Kotaku. This is an example of some of the magic that with a little patience and a bit of time you'll be able to accomplish with LittleBigPlanet as well.



Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home