Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me Download Demo Too!

I also downloaded the Watchmen demo as well. Like, Tyler I'm a sucker for these types of games. One of my greatest video game guilty pleasures is Activision's Minority Report. Not only was it a decent beat'em up. You got a rocket pack to zip around and it was one of the first games to feature some sweet rag doll physics. Tons of fun! The movie is pretty sweet as well.

Back to Watchmen... I get to play as Rorschach. So already there, I'm so sold. You get to throw bad guys off of railings to their inevitable doom. Awesome! I love that the game is a prequel to the graphic novel/movie featuring Rorschach and Night Owl back in their glory days. It looks great. It's fun to play. The music is awesome and the original actor's voice their video game counterparts. The only painful spot is the 20 buck price tag and it's episodic. Boo!

I hope the entire experience will be available on a single disc in the end, then they'll get my money. Throwing dudes... So much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home