Too Much Stuff
I've been playing games. I swear I have been. Even though Tyler thinks I'm lying. I finally picked up Assassin's Creed for the PS3, brand new for under 20 bucks. Great title, very impressive stuff indeed. Alongside it, I picked up the DS edition for 10 bones brand new as well. I haven't even cracked it open. Shit.
I've been playing a hell of a lot of Resistance: Retribution. Just when you think the game's coming to an end, BOOSCH! She keeps going with huge levels of action. This game has more single and multiplayer content than some epic console efforts. This is a title every PSP owner should own, alongside Phantasy Star Portable which I haven't touched for ages which makes me sad. There's just to much good stuff out there now.
MadWorld is running amok on my Wii. I love how Sega's got the machine running at full capacity. This game looks gorgeous and plays like a dream. Tons of fun! The House of The Dead: Overkill, MadWorld and the future The Conduit make me Wii happy. Nintendo has a hard time at that.
Finally, I purchased Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. Man, this game is sick. It's everything you loved about the console versions, slimmed down to the DS for portable excitement. Then again, it was developed by the boys who did the phenomenal PSP versions which are a hell of a lot of joy. Rockstar has made me DS happy. Something again, Nintendo has a hard friggin' time at. Thank you Rockstar for making my DS fuckin' cool!
A couple of weeks ago, my dad and I were sippin' rum and cokes while we were arm chair saving the world from mutants in The House of The Dead: Overkill. Dad dosen't play very many games. When he does find a game to play, he will play it. Duke Nukem 3D, Doom and Doom II are about it for him. It's nice to see Sega light gun games get him back into the action.
I've been playing a hell of a lot of Resistance: Retribution. Just when you think the game's coming to an end, BOOSCH! She keeps going with huge levels of action. This game has more single and multiplayer content than some epic console efforts. This is a title every PSP owner should own, alongside Phantasy Star Portable which I haven't touched for ages which makes me sad. There's just to much good stuff out there now.
MadWorld is running amok on my Wii. I love how Sega's got the machine running at full capacity. This game looks gorgeous and plays like a dream. Tons of fun! The House of The Dead: Overkill, MadWorld and the future The Conduit make me Wii happy. Nintendo has a hard time at that.
Finally, I purchased Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. Man, this game is sick. It's everything you loved about the console versions, slimmed down to the DS for portable excitement. Then again, it was developed by the boys who did the phenomenal PSP versions which are a hell of a lot of joy. Rockstar has made me DS happy. Something again, Nintendo has a hard friggin' time at. Thank you Rockstar for making my DS fuckin' cool!
A couple of weeks ago, my dad and I were sippin' rum and cokes while we were arm chair saving the world from mutants in The House of The Dead: Overkill. Dad dosen't play very many games. When he does find a game to play, he will play it. Duke Nukem 3D, Doom and Doom II are about it for him. It's nice to see Sega light gun games get him back into the action.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home