Things On My Mind
I love Heavy Rain. Then again, I've always been a sucker for the QUICKIME NARRATIVE GENRE THING. I played Dragon's Lair and Space Ace when I was a kid way back in the 80's. Loved that stuff. The beautiful Don Bluth animation unfolding before your eyes. The music, the characters, everything was glorious stuff about it.
Next, Shenmue would modernize the concept with QUICKTIME EVENTS that would heighten the drama of an action sequence. I love the Shenmue series. It ain't perfect, far from it but it's contribution to gaming has been huge. It even ended up on my 12 best games of the last decade list.
Speaking of that, it's been difficult building the list. There have been plenty of positive and negatives from the industry. A decade is a lot to go throw. I believe I've narrowed them down. Games like Shenmue helped move the industry forward and offering a glimpse of what's to come. There are games on my list that are absolutely perfection and deserve recognition. Then there are my own personal pleasures, titles I haven't stopped playing since their release years and years ago.
Finally, I love the Kevin Butler PS3 ads. Sony should start using him for the PSP GO. Here's latest for MLB 10. Great stuff as always!
Next, Shenmue would modernize the concept with QUICKTIME EVENTS that would heighten the drama of an action sequence. I love the Shenmue series. It ain't perfect, far from it but it's contribution to gaming has been huge. It even ended up on my 12 best games of the last decade list.
Speaking of that, it's been difficult building the list. There have been plenty of positive and negatives from the industry. A decade is a lot to go throw. I believe I've narrowed them down. Games like Shenmue helped move the industry forward and offering a glimpse of what's to come. There are games on my list that are absolutely perfection and deserve recognition. Then there are my own personal pleasures, titles I haven't stopped playing since their release years and years ago.
Finally, I love the Kevin Butler PS3 ads. Sony should start using him for the PSP GO. Here's latest for MLB 10. Great stuff as always!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home