PlayStation 3 Ultimate Entertainment Bundle Is Ready!
While my wife awaits to give birth to our first child, I had a shocking experience over the last week of Sony proportions.
My launch PS3 is done. Toast. Kaput. The End.
She gave out a valiant fight for over 3 years of great entertainment.
So the options were -
A) Send it out to Sony and pay them $150 bucks to fix it.
B) Purchase a 320gb "Ultimate Entertainment Bundle" for $299 which also included ModNation racers, Uncharted 2: Game of The Year Edition and The Karate Kid on Blu-Ray. Plus, a remote control and a brand new controller.
Well, option B won out.
I figured I'd send my 60gb launch unit to Sony and spend a $150 on a system that I'd eventually have to upgrade the hard drive in for storage. Crap. In the end, I think I saved money on buying the new bundle.
So now I have 320gb of storage. An extra, brand new controller and a remote control. Plus, I got some content I never had. So all worked out great in the end.
The only bummer is reinstalling titles and redownloading goodies.
I was able to deactivate the old PS3 in the end. Now I'm off to a fresh new start with brand new hardware with plenty of storage and no worries about over heating with launch hardware. Hooray! Now I can finally store "ALL" of my PSN content on one system including all of the PS1 games I've purchased.
Now I'm pumped, crunked and ready for Killzone 3!


1 Comments:
But now you can't play all those PS2 games you were never going to play.
Post a Comment
<< Home