A Couple Other Days With the 3DS
I agree with Kelley. Mostly.
Yes, it ain't worth picking up just yet. Yes, there ain't a super duper must have launch game. Yes, the graphics are nice. Yes, the 3D just works.
But he says the 3DS doesn't bring anything new to the table other than 3D. He hasn't played Face Raiders. Face Raiders is awesome. And you never played anything like it on the regular ol' DS. Nor did the DS reward you for carrying it around with you. Getting coins for being active is awesome. I just wish you either got more coins or that the coins were required more walking. You can max out your coins after just a few minutes of walking.
I haven't picked up a game yet. Kel was nice enough to lend me that there Ghost Recon. And I deem it good.
But the 3DS ships with all kinds of neat things installed right on it. But it should have shipped with a store on it. And a web browser. And other stuff.
The hardware is pretty great, the 3d is better than I expected, but the launch could have been a lot better.
Yes, it ain't worth picking up just yet. Yes, there ain't a super duper must have launch game. Yes, the graphics are nice. Yes, the 3D just works.
But he says the 3DS doesn't bring anything new to the table other than 3D. He hasn't played Face Raiders. Face Raiders is awesome. And you never played anything like it on the regular ol' DS. Nor did the DS reward you for carrying it around with you. Getting coins for being active is awesome. I just wish you either got more coins or that the coins were required more walking. You can max out your coins after just a few minutes of walking.
I haven't picked up a game yet. Kel was nice enough to lend me that there Ghost Recon. And I deem it good.
But the 3DS ships with all kinds of neat things installed right on it. But it should have shipped with a store on it. And a web browser. And other stuff.
The hardware is pretty great, the 3d is better than I expected, but the launch could have been a lot better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home