All Things Killzone
Killzone 3 is out now on store shelves and features almost everything on the planet for interactive play. You got your trophies, online play, PS Move and 3D television support. It looks pretty good and plays kinda nice as well.
The graphics. Oh my God. OMG! OMG! I'll put that in here twice. I thought God of War 3 looked good. Nope. This looks even more amazing. The faces of the characters are amazing. The texturing is phenomenal.
I've been playing with the PlayStation Move and it's awesome. The accuracy is well, accurate. Playing with the Move feels natural. This is the experience I wanted with all of those Wii shooters but never, ever got.
I loved Killzone 2, but 3 is much better. It's paced better. The story is more cinematic. You finally feel like you are a part of a huge space war movie. It just feels and plays better.
I think I'm close to the end. I played a good 5 hours in my first sitting. I expect a couple more hours to go and I've finished the campaign at least.
PSP's KILLZONE: LIBERATION
A smart decision, early on in the PSP's life-cycle was to deliver a Killzone game to Sony's first hand-held. The franchise was translated from a 1st person shooter into a 3rd person experience. Retaining the shooter aspect with a solid visual representation, this portable experience is still great stuff.
Guerrilla Games released an update for the title which is unavailable through the game. The game can be purchased on UMD or through the PSN. It included 4 chapters and multiplayer options. This game update can be found out on the internet which includes "Chapter 5", online playability, new multiplayer maps and game modes.
I ain't posting anything here. However, you can simply check out gamefaqs.com for more information. It'll lead you to a file you can download from the internets with directions for installation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home