Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Who Would Have Thought It Was Selling?

Well it looks like the Nintendo DS has sold over a million units in North America. Wow! I thought it wasn't selling at all. I mean I goto IGN and GAMESPOT and all they talk about is the PSP. You mean the DS is actualy in stores? Wow! And over a million sold in North America alone within a month! You mean there's other videogame purchases besides Sony?

And what's this? A site named Nintendo of Canada (you mean there are other websites besides IGN and GAMESPOT? Like... Wow!) just released a press release which indicated that an additional 12,000 DS units are hitting storeshelves.

I must have been drunk stupid, sleeping under a bear in the forrest of "happy- go-lucky" to miss out on this whole DS thing. Wow! Nintendo is kicking ass. So why ain't the videogame press (sorry I mean paid off fanboys) taking notice of the actual history making present rather than the speculative future of a system without a North American launch date, price or software lineup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home