Saturday, January 01, 2005

KY Jelly's Wrestling Comments

Happy New Years to all you out there!

So T just started some Wrestling comments here and I'd have to agree with all of them. He realy hit the nail about the fighting genre. It's a genre that's killed itself and rumour has it that Capcom has stopped development of 2D fighters. Ya I loved Street Fighter when it first came out and loathed every release after "Super Street Fighter II: Ulta-Power Super Happy Sexy Cammy Ass Edition" cause they became so damned unplayable for the common man.

Yes, Wrestling games are for everyone. You see Paul and Tyler have years and years of Wrestin' game experience and me only a wee bit but I tell ya, there have been games played when I come and school the both of them. Hell it feels pretty good when in brief moments you'll shine like a seasoned veteran and kick their asses.

That's a big appeal of the genre. Plus they make great party games, the characters are cool and Stacy Keibler is hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home