2 Months To Go!
Well here we go. In 2 months, E3 2005 is gonna bitch slap ya into the most awsome videogame experience of your life. We'll get to glance at the new PS3 and X-BOX 2. Plus, who knows? maybe a certain Nintendo REVOLUTION will also make an appearnance... One can only speculate until we get some official news from these big ass companies.
The most exciting part will be a deeper look into ZELDA 2005. I've been playing THE WIND WAKER over again with much joy. Damn that's a good game! One thing I'm sick about still is the constant bitching gamers have for the cell shaded "baby Link" or "Cellda" if you will. I can't wait for the new game to come out so they can shut the fuck up about it. THE WIND WAKER is beautiful, a game that has such a timeless beauty to it. It's an interactive Miyazaki flick, beautifuly animated that'll stand the test of time 20 years from now. I love the fact we got a "Baby Link" and now we're gettin' "Cool Kick Ass Link". Yo, it's the best of both worlds baby!
So Lions Gate Entertainment will be releasing movie titles for the PSP. Expect to see The Punisher, Total Recall and Rambo: First Blood hitting store shelves after the PSP launch. Damn you Sony! I wanna a PSP but I have fears. Hardware and software fears you've created over years and years of shit that comes apart. But Damn that PSP is looking good!
So I've been playing WarioWare on the DS religiously. This shit's da bomb. The WarioWare series is the crack cocaine of the videogame industry. It's fast, bitchin' and insta-rewarding. You just feel great when you win or loose cause the games are so fuckin' ridiculous. I tried showing my Dad the game, he just didn't get it. Must be a generational thing.
The most exciting part will be a deeper look into ZELDA 2005. I've been playing THE WIND WAKER over again with much joy. Damn that's a good game! One thing I'm sick about still is the constant bitching gamers have for the cell shaded "baby Link" or "Cellda" if you will. I can't wait for the new game to come out so they can shut the fuck up about it. THE WIND WAKER is beautiful, a game that has such a timeless beauty to it. It's an interactive Miyazaki flick, beautifuly animated that'll stand the test of time 20 years from now. I love the fact we got a "Baby Link" and now we're gettin' "Cool Kick Ass Link". Yo, it's the best of both worlds baby!
So Lions Gate Entertainment will be releasing movie titles for the PSP. Expect to see The Punisher, Total Recall and Rambo: First Blood hitting store shelves after the PSP launch. Damn you Sony! I wanna a PSP but I have fears. Hardware and software fears you've created over years and years of shit that comes apart. But Damn that PSP is looking good!
So I've been playing WarioWare on the DS religiously. This shit's da bomb. The WarioWare series is the crack cocaine of the videogame industry. It's fast, bitchin' and insta-rewarding. You just feel great when you win or loose cause the games are so fuckin' ridiculous. I tried showing my Dad the game, he just didn't get it. Must be a generational thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home