I'll Be Back...
I'm Back!
So ya it sure has been one killer week for bitchin' game and movie news. Bitchin' for Nintendo and George Lucas. I know T has been wondering WTF is up with Kelley? Where is he? We'll after traveling through time several times to defeat and save the human resistance, I figured it was TO COME BACK and post some BLOG jibber-jabba.
REVENGE OF THE SITH TRAILER - Fuck oh yeah! Holy shit! You know I do enjoy the prequels, they ain't as good as the original trilogy and that was proven with a current viewing of the old school flicks. Damn the classics are great. Then again it was Luke's story and I'm glad that Uncle George just didn't fuckin' "select-copy-paste" his original trilogy and remake it into the prequels. I gotta give him credit for doing some "new" things with the Star Wars universe. I loved ATTACK OF THE CLONES, it had that old school Star Wars flavour. MENACE was a good fantasy flick, not a great STAR WARS flick. Now the SITH, HOLY SHIT!!!! This is why it's called STAR WARRRSSSS cause there's WARRRRSSS and SHHITTT going on!!!! This is going to be the greatest movie ever made!
NINTENDO BUSTIN' CAPS - Nintendo picks ya up by the face and gives a good old bitch slap and says, "Yo, listin' to me! You want ONLINE? You gettin' it! You want ZELDA? You gettin' it! You want Britany Spears wrapped in bow? You gettin' it BITCH!"
There's alot of great Nintendo news out there but the biggest was the big N's plans for ONLINE with the DS which will happen in the fall. The launch title? ANIMAL FRIGGIN' CROSSING! Awsome! Plus the REVOLUTION will be WiFi out of the box. YES! Plus... THE REVOLUTION WILL BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!! All was revealed at this years Video Game Conference and all has been released at http://www.nintendo.com along with that ZELDA trailer which T has posted a direct link to. Oh yeah... That Zelda trailer... Fuck ya! This and the STAR WARS trailer made me so damned happy!
Now After joy comes sorrow. Sorrow in the form of SEGA. That whole SHADOW OF THE HEDGEHOG thing. I sat there watching the trailer, about to fall off my seat when SHADOW was bustin' caps with his piece. I was like WTF? He's gotta piece? He's bustin' caps? WTF? Then they showed the gameplay which is looking like SONIC HEROES with alot of E-123 OMEGA gameplay which is friggin' awsome cool!
Oh yeah and for the record, Sonic Team has made 3 brand new, awsome 2-D platform SONIC games over the years for the GBA. I love their 3-D and 2-D shit and for you bitches out there bitchin' about, "wy no Sonic Team 2D gme ply?* itd awme! 5tfnj7! :(??@#$" Well there ya go... What fuckin rock have you been living under? They have been doing it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. The gun thing is wierd but the gameplay will be the whole E-101/E-123 shooter gameplay along with SHADOW's platform and time slowing effect which will be all cool matrix and shit. Oh hell. It'll be fun. Plus yo, Sega's revealing PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE very, very soon! Is it me or is SONIC TEAM the only dude's at SEGA doing' anything anymore? Only time will tell.
Along with T agree, them DREAMCAST days were the best and that platform is still home to some of the best and unique games of all time.
We'll Yo! Keep it real!
So ya it sure has been one killer week for bitchin' game and movie news. Bitchin' for Nintendo and George Lucas. I know T has been wondering WTF is up with Kelley? Where is he? We'll after traveling through time several times to defeat and save the human resistance, I figured it was TO COME BACK and post some BLOG jibber-jabba.
REVENGE OF THE SITH TRAILER - Fuck oh yeah! Holy shit! You know I do enjoy the prequels, they ain't as good as the original trilogy and that was proven with a current viewing of the old school flicks. Damn the classics are great. Then again it was Luke's story and I'm glad that Uncle George just didn't fuckin' "select-copy-paste" his original trilogy and remake it into the prequels. I gotta give him credit for doing some "new" things with the Star Wars universe. I loved ATTACK OF THE CLONES, it had that old school Star Wars flavour. MENACE was a good fantasy flick, not a great STAR WARS flick. Now the SITH, HOLY SHIT!!!! This is why it's called STAR WARRRSSSS cause there's WARRRRSSS and SHHITTT going on!!!! This is going to be the greatest movie ever made!
NINTENDO BUSTIN' CAPS - Nintendo picks ya up by the face and gives a good old bitch slap and says, "Yo, listin' to me! You want ONLINE? You gettin' it! You want ZELDA? You gettin' it! You want Britany Spears wrapped in bow? You gettin' it BITCH!"
There's alot of great Nintendo news out there but the biggest was the big N's plans for ONLINE with the DS which will happen in the fall. The launch title? ANIMAL FRIGGIN' CROSSING! Awsome! Plus the REVOLUTION will be WiFi out of the box. YES! Plus... THE REVOLUTION WILL BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!! All was revealed at this years Video Game Conference and all has been released at http://www.nintendo.com along with that ZELDA trailer which T has posted a direct link to. Oh yeah... That Zelda trailer... Fuck ya! This and the STAR WARS trailer made me so damned happy!
Now After joy comes sorrow. Sorrow in the form of SEGA. That whole SHADOW OF THE HEDGEHOG thing. I sat there watching the trailer, about to fall off my seat when SHADOW was bustin' caps with his piece. I was like WTF? He's gotta piece? He's bustin' caps? WTF? Then they showed the gameplay which is looking like SONIC HEROES with alot of E-123 OMEGA gameplay which is friggin' awsome cool!
Oh yeah and for the record, Sonic Team has made 3 brand new, awsome 2-D platform SONIC games over the years for the GBA. I love their 3-D and 2-D shit and for you bitches out there bitchin' about, "wy no Sonic Team 2D gme ply?* itd awme! 5tfnj7! :(??@#$" Well there ya go... What fuckin rock have you been living under? They have been doing it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. The gun thing is wierd but the gameplay will be the whole E-101/E-123 shooter gameplay along with SHADOW's platform and time slowing effect which will be all cool matrix and shit. Oh hell. It'll be fun. Plus yo, Sega's revealing PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE very, very soon! Is it me or is SONIC TEAM the only dude's at SEGA doing' anything anymore? Only time will tell.
Along with T agree, them DREAMCAST days were the best and that platform is still home to some of the best and unique games of all time.
We'll Yo! Keep it real!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home