Sega Makes Murder Porn
Man, not a day after I do a mini-rant about Sega, Penny Arcade does a comic about the very same thing. And I don't want to harp on it, because it's no fun kicking a man when he's down... well it kinda is...
Where was I? Oh yeah! Sega used to be good. Better than good. The Dreamcast was fantastic. It was so fantastic that its fans refuse to let it die. There are still people making games for it. Back in Canada, my Dreamcast got played all the time. It was glorious. And Sega was cranking out killer content. Jet Grind, SeaMan, Chu Chu, PSO, the list goes on. These were all marvelous, wonderful games.
And now? They gave Sonic a gun. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw some crap Limp Bizkit-esq nu-metal onto the soundtrack to make it even more 'hip'. God Damnit Sega, pull your shit together!!!
Also, wireless multiplayer Animal Crossing!!
Where was I? Oh yeah! Sega used to be good. Better than good. The Dreamcast was fantastic. It was so fantastic that its fans refuse to let it die. There are still people making games for it. Back in Canada, my Dreamcast got played all the time. It was glorious. And Sega was cranking out killer content. Jet Grind, SeaMan, Chu Chu, PSO, the list goes on. These were all marvelous, wonderful games.
And now? They gave Sonic a gun. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw some crap Limp Bizkit-esq nu-metal onto the soundtrack to make it even more 'hip'. God Damnit Sega, pull your shit together!!!
Also, wireless multiplayer Animal Crossing!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home