Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blinded By The Blur

Man do I ever miss X-Box Live. I've been Live-less for a season. It's the best reason to own an X-Box or X-Box 360. I'll probably end up purchasing a 360 before the Playstation 3 because of the beauty of Live.

Sonic's next adventure, simply entitled "Sonic The Hedgehog" is a big fat reset for our speedy hero within the 3-D realm. On June 23rd, the series turns 15 years old and I hope this new title hitting the X-Box 360 and PS3 will be out in time. If that's the case, I'll be picking up a 360 for that one baby on June 23rd! I'm crossing my fingers...

Speaking of "The Blue Blur", I finaly sat down to play some Sonic Riders on the Cube. Man I love this game! It ain't Mario Kart. It ain't Ridge Racer. It ain't Grandma Turismo. Here's my quote for Sonic Riders -

"Sonic Riders is an adrenaline rush of freakin' fast-caffeine-injected-Jolt-coffee bean-sugar blastin'-diabetic coma-Attention Deficit Disorderly induced mayhem." - Kelley, Stuffs Radio

Yes, fun stuff it is and a great way to start them 15th Anniversary celebrations! I hope they develop a NDS spinoff version, just so I can demonstrate my mad skills on Nintendo's Wi-Fi Network.

15 already? Hell, I still can remember crapping my pants picking up the Dreamcast's Sonic Adventure 2 for Sonic's 10th. Time sure flys by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home