Friday, February 03, 2006

Cross Animals

Dear Diary:
Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last wrote in you! I just can't seem to find enough time in the day. I don't have much time right now either, so I'll just do a quick update. Margie didn't get the hint from that "YOU STINK, STINKY!!" letter so I had to step it up a bit. I caught a piece of trash while fishing, so I attached it to a letter for Margie. The basic gist of the letter was: take this piece of trash and rub it on yourself, you'll smell better.

Kinda mean, I know. And I wrote the letter and attached the garbage whilst IN Margie's house. It did the trick. She moved away the next day.

But while I was busy driving that dumb elephant away, I failed to keep one of my favourite neighbours from leaving town as well. I had forgotten that I had invited Hopper over to my house. He seemed pretty upset about it. Every time I talked to him after that, he always mentioned 'broadening his horizons'. That scared me. I tried everything I could to get him to stay. I wrote him every day, with presents attached. I wrote things like, "I don't know what I would do without you!" and, "I'll kill myself!!" But he still left. Jerk.

But now Drake the duck is my new friend. That's nice.

Not so nice is the fact that Nook never offered anything even close to a good turnip price all week. I was worried my babies would rot. Then I put them on a table. That seemed to do the trick. This week I bought 920 turnips. That jerk Nook better offer a good price.

L8terz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home