What Up Dog?
Yesterday, I picked up Sonic Riders for the Cube. I still haven't even opened it, life and work and beers get in the way. I played the demo a bit and enjoyed it lots.
Played Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop on the DS which is lots of fun. You play a crap load of mini-games to make money so you can buy your Tama some cool stuff and make him/her happy. I like it, it is fun. Especialy the PaRappa music mini-game (it was developed by the same dudes!). Picked up the new Tamagotchi Connection V.3 virtua pet and like Sonic Riders, haven't even touched it yet. Can't wait to play with him though! I love the whole "virtual pet" game. I loved the original Tama's to the Chao's on the DC/VMU to GC/GBA connection. Hopefully all of them connection cables and crap are compatible on the Revolution cause I still love playin' with my little Chao "Tails"!
Resident Evil: DS rocks BTW!
Played Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop on the DS which is lots of fun. You play a crap load of mini-games to make money so you can buy your Tama some cool stuff and make him/her happy. I like it, it is fun. Especialy the PaRappa music mini-game (it was developed by the same dudes!). Picked up the new Tamagotchi Connection V.3 virtua pet and like Sonic Riders, haven't even touched it yet. Can't wait to play with him though! I love the whole "virtual pet" game. I loved the original Tama's to the Chao's on the DC/VMU to GC/GBA connection. Hopefully all of them connection cables and crap are compatible on the Revolution cause I still love playin' with my little Chao "Tails"!
Resident Evil: DS rocks BTW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home