Resident Evil - 10 Years of Zombies Running Amok!
10 years! Has it already been 10 years? Where does the time go...
It was in the summer of 1996 that I first played a video game that introduced me to the world of zombies. I never saw Night, Dawn or Day of The Dead, George A. Romero's horror masterpieces until I played Capcom's classic. Resident Evil sparked my interest. From the games' bad voice acting to kick ass action/puzzles, it all lead to my love of all things zombie.
At the end of the week, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence for the NDS will be released. It's a special 10th Anniversary port of the classic Playstation title featuring everything the original had including new puzzles, co-op, battle, microphone and touch screen modes. Ya, I'm kinda pumped.
So yo, until then I've been replaying the killer GameCube titles Resident Evil 0 and 1. Damn, those games are good. If you don't own them... Get them now! Resident Evil 4 finaly hit Nintendo's "Player's Choice" discount selection which is sweet for me since I still don't own the horror. Damn... You have to play Resident Evil 4. No, you have to own Resident Evil 4! I could give a shit about Spike TV's video game awards craptacular but I couldn't agree more with their choice for "Best Game of The Year". It was Resident Evil 4 my friends.
Other Resident Evil stuff... Hmmmm... Ubisoft is going to publish a PC port of Resident Evil 4 for Capcom. Resident Evil 5 is in developmet for the X-Box 360 and PS3. Rumours of a special Revolution port are circulating. Of course, this is all way, way too early for info and speculation but what the hell? I predict a summer 2007 launch for Resident Evil 5 for any console.
Happy 10th Anniversary Resident Evil. May the zombies run amok!
It was in the summer of 1996 that I first played a video game that introduced me to the world of zombies. I never saw Night, Dawn or Day of The Dead, George A. Romero's horror masterpieces until I played Capcom's classic. Resident Evil sparked my interest. From the games' bad voice acting to kick ass action/puzzles, it all lead to my love of all things zombie.
At the end of the week, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence for the NDS will be released. It's a special 10th Anniversary port of the classic Playstation title featuring everything the original had including new puzzles, co-op, battle, microphone and touch screen modes. Ya, I'm kinda pumped.
So yo, until then I've been replaying the killer GameCube titles Resident Evil 0 and 1. Damn, those games are good. If you don't own them... Get them now! Resident Evil 4 finaly hit Nintendo's "Player's Choice" discount selection which is sweet for me since I still don't own the horror. Damn... You have to play Resident Evil 4. No, you have to own Resident Evil 4! I could give a shit about Spike TV's video game awards craptacular but I couldn't agree more with their choice for "Best Game of The Year". It was Resident Evil 4 my friends.
Other Resident Evil stuff... Hmmmm... Ubisoft is going to publish a PC port of Resident Evil 4 for Capcom. Resident Evil 5 is in developmet for the X-Box 360 and PS3. Rumours of a special Revolution port are circulating. Of course, this is all way, way too early for info and speculation but what the hell? I predict a summer 2007 launch for Resident Evil 5 for any console.
Happy 10th Anniversary Resident Evil. May the zombies run amok!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home