Our Music Is Gonna Rock!
Wii Music.
Much more promising than Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour. Why would I wanna rock out with cool peripherals and rock classics, when I can mimic musical actions in the air and play to the sweet rhythms of Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star or the Super Mario Bros. Theme?!?
Wow! Like settle down there Miyamoto! We're just as excited about your latest masterpiece as you are.
AWESOME!
Now let's finish this post with some... RAVI DRUMS! RAVI DRUMS!
Much more promising than Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour. Why would I wanna rock out with cool peripherals and rock classics, when I can mimic musical actions in the air and play to the sweet rhythms of Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star or the Super Mario Bros. Theme?!?
Wow! Like settle down there Miyamoto! We're just as excited about your latest masterpiece as you are.
AWESOME!
Now let's finish this post with some... RAVI DRUMS! RAVI DRUMS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home