Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Backin' The Wii With Speed

kitty
more animals

Samba de Amigo I love you so much. It's one of the reasons why I dusted off Nintendo's little white box of delight. Today, I purchased an additional song pack for my little maraca shackin' monkey. Fun stuff! Now I boogie to The Love Shack, baby!

There's a sale on now at Toys 'R Us stores in Canada this week. Wii Points Cards are 15 bucks a pop. So what the hell? I picked up a couple and got my song pack. I also downloaded the original Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis, which rests peacefully besides the Master System edition. Ah, I love it when something is complete. Side by side, two of my favourite things.

Speaking of Sonic, I have been playing Sonic Unleashed for the Wii. I am enjoying it very much. It takes me back to happy Sonic Adventure 1 & II vibes and not the stinky stench of Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic 06. Sonic's daytime levels are designed as if Jesus had created them. Great, perfect stuff. What can I say about Sonic The Werehog. I like to call the stages, Werehog of War. You can see game director Yoshihisa Hashimoto being influenced by Sony's God of War series. You have Sonic slammin' combos and gaining experience points by smashing a hell of alot of bad guys while leveling up. Some people are gonna dig it, others not so much. That's life baby.

Is the game perfect? No. Is the game fun? Hell yeah! Sega's got my Wii covered this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home