Finally, The ColecoVision Gets It's Pac-Man
I'm a huge, huge Pac-Man fan. Anything and everything featuring him, I must own or know about. Take for instance this ColecoVision Pac-Man Collection. I've been following around it's development for years and years... and more years. I think the thing has been in development for almost half a decade.
Today, marks the end of that and it's about to be released soon. So finally, all you Coleco heads can get your very own version of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man in one sweet cart. Check it out below.
Today, marks the end of that and it's about to be released soon. So finally, all you Coleco heads can get your very own version of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man in one sweet cart. Check it out below.

1 Comments:
I found out there's an actual Ms. Pac Man arcade machine in Trifon's Pizza at Kramer blvd. It is now my favorite lunch time hangout.
I finally broke 6 digits.
Post a Comment
<< Home