November 24th, 1992
From time to time, Tyler and I will discuss some of our favourite games of all time. For me Pac-Man, Metal Gear Solid and Super Mario 64 all come to mind. Another favourite just celebrated it's anniversary yesterday, Sonic The Hedgehog 2. The super sequel was a rare, successful collaboration between the East and West. Sega of Japan lead by Yuji Naka tackled the much anticipated sequel alongside Sega Technical Institute in the U.S.A.
We were introduced to Tails "Miles" Prower the two tailed fox, 3-D special stages and a 2-player competitive mode. The game was faster, brighter and more colourful than anything else before. It's level design is awesome featuring plenty of secrets and memorable boss battles.
I played the crap out of this gem and you should too. Great memories!
We were introduced to Tails "Miles" Prower the two tailed fox, 3-D special stages and a 2-player competitive mode. The game was faster, brighter and more colourful than anything else before. It's level design is awesome featuring plenty of secrets and memorable boss battles.
I played the crap out of this gem and you should too. Great memories!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home