2005 Starts With A Bang
Next week is gonna kill me.
You see Resident Evil 4 is coming out on for the GC and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap hits the GBA. Both arrive in "The Great White North" on Wednesday. These games are both getting phenominal reviews and I can't decide which one to pick up first. Resident Evil 4 looks God developed but I love my Zelda and especialy since it's a protable game. I can sit on the crapper and play a little Zelda. Wait in line, play a little bit of Zelda. Play a little Zelda just before Church starts. You get my point. But then again that Resident Evil 4 is gonna be awsome.
I... Just... Don't... Know... Killing... Me... Decision... Ohhhhhh...
Oh and Yo T, thanks for that bit on the Mother series. I didn't know Earthbound was one of them. I'm gonna have to snag a copy of that.
So it looks like the PSP will launch here in March. T, have you seen a PSP in action? Have you actualy seen a PSP at all in Japan?
You see Resident Evil 4 is coming out on for the GC and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap hits the GBA. Both arrive in "The Great White North" on Wednesday. These games are both getting phenominal reviews and I can't decide which one to pick up first. Resident Evil 4 looks God developed but I love my Zelda and especialy since it's a protable game. I can sit on the crapper and play a little Zelda. Wait in line, play a little bit of Zelda. Play a little Zelda just before Church starts. You get my point. But then again that Resident Evil 4 is gonna be awsome.
I... Just... Don't... Know... Killing... Me... Decision... Ohhhhhh...
Oh and Yo T, thanks for that bit on the Mother series. I didn't know Earthbound was one of them. I'm gonna have to snag a copy of that.
So it looks like the PSP will launch here in March. T, have you seen a PSP in action? Have you actualy seen a PSP at all in Japan?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home