I Should Write This Stuff Out Beforehand
I really should. I forget most of my other wrestling game related points. I'll have to go into a big wrestling game rant at some time. Yeah, just like I was supposed to get some reviews out of the way during this holiday season. Pfffft.
But I'm not here to talk about wrestling games, I'm here to ask Kelley what he got for Christmas, geek-wise. So, K, anything cool?
And if not, let's talk about some gaming news. Like the fact that the French government has told EA to go fuck themselves. Or the new DS Castlevania game. Both bits of news bring joy to my pants.
But I'm not here to talk about wrestling games, I'm here to ask Kelley what he got for Christmas, geek-wise. So, K, anything cool?
And if not, let's talk about some gaming news. Like the fact that the French government has told EA to go fuck themselves. Or the new DS Castlevania game. Both bits of news bring joy to my pants.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home