Monday, January 03, 2005

More Wrestling

See, now this is like a real conversation going on here, between me and K. This is what I had in mind when I started this bitch up. Yay!

Anyhoo... (fuck do I hate people who use the word anyhoo) another thing that wrestling games do quite well is the create a wrestler option. Sure, you would hope that a game called Wrestlemania would have a better create-a-wrestler option than the latest Madden, but you know what I mean. There are create a player modes in a fair number of games these days, but for most of 'em it really doesn't matter. You could make the most realistic looking you-replica ever in the latest Madden, but it'll still be covered by a fucking helmet. That picture perfect Michael Jackson in Tiger Woods still only swings his club at little white balls. In Day Of Reckoning (for example) you can make a reasonable version of yourself or a 9 foot tall shiny lizard man. Plus you pick all their moves and abilities. That's just fun.

Plus it makes multiplayer even more interesting. You can pit your created Ash against your friend's newest version of Jesus to see who wins.

Dear fuck, there needs to be a multiplayer wrestling game released for the DS. Like soon. It will own.

Unless it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home