I'm Back!
After a relaxing 2 week hiatus from the VideoGame world, I've finaly returned!
I've been busy with wedding stuff and work stuff. So alas, all has calmed down or has it?
Let's see I gotta catch up with T. So 1st, nope my Sega Saturn won't play imports. I'd have to crack it open and modify it. I don't wanna do that. It works beautifuly and I don't wanna smack it upside the head. So I guess that whole Sonic Jam thing has been Terminated!
I haven't been able to play SpikeOut at all. I haven't seen it in any stores. I think it just got released and is creeping it's way to retailers. Perfect time to release it, during Splinter Cell 3 and Doom 3. Ya way to go Sega on helping increase your profit. Like TRON 2.0 released the same day as HALO 2 for the X-BOX, this title will be a rarity.
Finaly, Kathy and I have done a radio show in which we review a couple of hardware products, one which has just hit the North American market. Hmmm... What could that be? So check it out at the Stuffs Radio site!
Peace out!
I've been busy with wedding stuff and work stuff. So alas, all has calmed down or has it?
Let's see I gotta catch up with T. So 1st, nope my Sega Saturn won't play imports. I'd have to crack it open and modify it. I don't wanna do that. It works beautifuly and I don't wanna smack it upside the head. So I guess that whole Sonic Jam thing has been Terminated!
I haven't been able to play SpikeOut at all. I haven't seen it in any stores. I think it just got released and is creeping it's way to retailers. Perfect time to release it, during Splinter Cell 3 and Doom 3. Ya way to go Sega on helping increase your profit. Like TRON 2.0 released the same day as HALO 2 for the X-BOX, this title will be a rarity.
Finaly, Kathy and I have done a radio show in which we review a couple of hardware products, one which has just hit the North American market. Hmmm... What could that be? So check it out at the Stuffs Radio site!
Peace out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home